Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Ugh.

Cold and flu season has descended here.  My youngest son has a terrible cold and is completely miserable.  I have got it too, but I don't seem to have it as bad as he does.  My oldest son felt like he was getting it yesterday, but today he feels okay.  We all used Cold-Eeze yesterday which sometimes will head off a cold for me, and it seems to have worked a little bit on me, a little bit more on my oldest son and not at all on my youngest son.  Youngest son is getting a sick day off school today.  I, of course, am working anyway, though I don't really feel like it.  I keep sneezing.  I've been on the phone and email canceling outings, field trips, lunches and doctor's appointments to clear the schedule so that we can hopefully recover from this without spreading it too far.  It's not that terrible, but it's not something you want to share.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails