Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Well, that didn't work.

Yesterday's schedule was strange.  My daughter, whose idea it was to flip-flop the schedule, did not decide to do it after all.  When I got home from work, she was basically done with school, something that almost never happens.  I think maybe, just knowing that she could postpone it, made her feel empowered or something.  Who knows?  My youngest son on the other hand, did not start until 7:00 p.m. and at 10:59 p.m., was incredibly crabby, which in turn made me yell at him which I almost never do, but the combination of not feeling well, staying up later than I usually would to accommodate his schedule and then having him complain that I was rushing him, did not sit well with me.  Yelling ensued.   After that, he said that he was not going to do the new schedule today, but go back to the way things have always been.  I agreed with that decision.


1 comment:

Freakmom said...

Every time I read about your son, I think how he and Violet must be cut from the same cloth. She'd have done the exact same thing right down to the crabbiness.

I'm reading along hoping you guys figure out a good schedule. My little scholarly night owl need some sort of change, and I just don't know what.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails