Monday, October 10, 2011

One of THOSE days.

I should have went back to bed as soon as I dropped my vitamin pill wrapper thingy in the toilet this morning.  That should have been my first clue.  I guess that could've been worse, because it could've been something I wanted to keep, rather than something I was trying to throw away and the toilet didn't have any contents, so to speak, so that's a good thing too.  But still, in the toilet.  :-(  My morning, since then has been a series of things like that, culminating in the Suburban having an engine light on, which has made us miss our planned field trip this afternoon and now we can't get in touch with anyone to let them know we're not coming.  :-(.


Oh well.  It's a beautiful day.  I guess we'll try and enjoy it at home.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails