Saturday, October 01, 2011

I guess maybe.

I feel better today.  It will take a while for my blood counts to go up.  I need to eat more fortified cereal, which I was planning to do for breakfast today, but didn't.  I ate some grapes and a fun sized Snickers.  I have no idea if grapes contain iron or not and I'm pretty sure that Snickers don't.  I think maybe my whole nutritional plan/outlook thingy needs some work.  I eat too much junk and not enough fruit and veggies and that's probably my entire problem.  I am going to work on it.    :-(

We had a little bit of excitement yesterday.  My oldest son went outside and then came back in complaining that he couldn't see, he had huge spots before his eyes.  I called the doctor's office and the nurse told me that my son needed to see an eye doctor immediately.  I called the eye doctor and they worked us in (at 4:30 on a Friday, no less) but by the time we got to the eye doctor, the vision problems had cleared up and a horrible headache had started.  That's when I realized that it was probably a migraine.  The eye doctor confirmed my diagnosis and my son got to spend several hours last evening in a darkened room with a cool cloth on his forehead.  I hope that's the last one he gets.  It did not look like much fun at all.

2 comments:

Freakmom said...

Oh no! I really hope it was a one-time only migraine!

Breezy Point Mom said...

Sounds like he had an ocular migraine. I truly hope it is an isolated incident. Poor guy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails