Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Quest.

Ever since I started homeschooling when my oldest son was in 6th grade, my daughter in 3rd and my youngest son in first, I have been searching for the perfect schedule.  I am convinced now that this is not possible, and now I'm looking for pretty good or good enough.  The schedule we started with in August has worked pretty well for a while, but it doesn't seem to be working well now.  This has been my experience, that we seem to need a change about every 8 weeks or so.   There's just a general dissatisfaction with the way things are going right now.  It's time.

1 comment:

The Homeschool Belle said...

I read this post and just had to laugh. I think we're on our third revision of our homeschool schedule this year and I just happen to draft this latest version on a scrap paper earlier today. I'm so glad to hear we're not alone. Always feeling that need to work better, flow more smoothly and someday feel settled in, maybe?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails