Thursday, June 25, 2009

What to do?

It's what I always sit and ponder with my morning coffee.  What to do today. 

I'm not scheduled to work today but I probably will.  I'm behind because of these new accounts, the fact that these new accounts didn't really need more transcriptionists (I'm lucky I didn't get laid off when we lost my regular accounts), and the fact that my internet connection is probably one of the slowest on earth.  

Anyway, back to the plan for today.  We need groceries.  We need to work on our cleaning, decluttering and organizing.  The library thing is from 2-4 and there's a mom's night out scheduled for 5.  I'm really kind of hoping the kids don't want to go and do the poetry class today as that will make my day easier.  I've also got a bazillion phone  calls to make today and if you've been reading my blog for any amount of time, you know that I hate making phone calls.   I need to get that done early, just so I won't have to dread it all day.  Did I mention that I hate making phone calls? 

If the kids do go to the poetry class and the class tomorrow, that will be a total of 10 hours of classes this week.  That should count for something, right?  We may have to add a couple hours of something else so we can count it as 2 full school days.  Hmm.   Maybe I should make them do a little math today?  Add up the grocery prices?  Compare store brands and major brands?   Maybe.  Or maybe I'll leave them home with their dad and save money.  ;-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails