Sunday, June 28, 2009

Low Key Weekend.

I've been working off and on this weekend, but otherwise taking it pretty easy.  We've all be watching Mythbusters Collection 4, which we got my husband for Father's Day and I've got a new Katie Fforde book out of the library, on interlibrary loan.  I think this may be my last one until she writes another one (I hope she hurries!).  I wonder if the library would mind borrowing all of them again from other libraries so I can read them all again?  I'm sure there's not a ton of paperwork involved ...  These may actually have to be book purchases.  I wonder how much money we'd spend on books if we had unlimited money.  Probably a lot.   We'd have to build onto the house in order to store them all. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails