Friday, June 26, 2009

This and that.

I managed to get all of my phone calls made yesterday. This is a big deal for me as I hate making phone calls. I really, really hate it. Anyway, that's done. Today's the last day of summer reading at the library and maybe next week, we'll start getting some of these home improvement projects done. Nah. Something else will probably happen. I still haven't looked at my Rainbow Resource catalog much at all. I have some vague plans in my mind for what to do next year, but nothing at all concrete. I really, really, really want to go on a vacation and then come back and start on the projects and the planning, but that's been put on hold for a while, until we see how everyone's job situations around here are going to go. I hate this recession.

1 comment:

Freakmom said...

I hate the recession too. It stinks that we are all being punished for others' greed. I have a hard time with it somedays, like this week. :)

Try to enjoy the summer anyway. I got through my RR catalog yesterday (skipping some parts, but reading lots). It was wonderful! I wonder if I can list it on my summer reading program book list for a raffle ticket at the library. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails