Sunday, June 21, 2009

Scatter brained.

I'm scatter-brained this morning, as we used to say back in the day, spaced out. It's not that I'm not thinking about anything this morning, I am, but my thoughts are disjointed, probably because I have had a headache for 3 days (sinus). I'm thinking about what I should do today. Dad might come home from the hospital today and might need me to do something. I kind of want to go to church, but I feel kind of icky. I've been up since 5:30 because one of my kids had nightmares and therefore, I'd kind of like to go back to bed. Since I'm not sure what I'm going to do today, I'm just going to take a shower, have another cup of coffee and then, attempt to think and make a plan. Somedays, that's really difficult.

2 comments:

Mother Mayhem said...

Hug? HUG.

Freakmom said...

Hope you were feeling better later in the day. Sinus headaches stink! I get them too. No advice on getting rid of them.

Hope your dad got to come home from the hospital.

Sending you hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails