Monday, June 08, 2009

Today, we need to actually get something done.

Our weekend was very low key (read lazy) and we didn't get a lot done. I did work some on both of my new accounts, planted some more tomatoes because I never plant enough, worked on the calendar for the website for our big homeschool group and worked on my store a little bit, but other than that, not too much. Today, hopefully, I will be able to get in gear, rally the troops and get something done. I have a ton of home improvement /cleaning/ organization things I want to get done this summer. Actually, I'd like to go on an extended vacation and have someone else clean and organize my house while I'm gone ... hey, maybe I could do a house-swap thingy with a really neat, very organized person who just loves to put things in order for others - someone who would actually enjoy putting my mess to rights.

Anyone interested?

1 comment:

Freakmom said...

My garden is so neglected. I planted seeds and have barely been back out there. I love having more tomatoes too because I like to freeze them to use in soup and chili all winter long.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails