Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oh well.

It looks like I'm going to have to clean and organize my house myself. I guess that's what summer break is for. Sigh. When does school start up again? Actually, that's up to me, isn't it? We'll probably start at around the same time as the public schools do, because it's easier to keep up with that way. Before we start back, though, I really want to get some of these projects done around the house, clean and organize the homeschool shelves. I'll also need to spend some time poring over the Rainbow Resource catalog and planning curriculum for next year. There was one thing we didn't get finished this year and that was the Novel Way curriculum. Turns out, it's difficult to write a novel. Who knew? We did fine with the characters, the settings, etc. but when it came time to actually sit down and write, we lost our momentum. Maybe next year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails