Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Nothing.

We have nothing on our calendar for today. Hopefully I didn't forget to write something down. It's nice. We've got some cleaning to do and some work to do. Max decided to wake me up at 5:30 today so that I could get an early start and to let him out so he could bark at NOTHING. I feel like I have recovered from the vacation tiredness, but now I'm just plain sleepy from getting up earlier than I am used to. I should read Max this article on sleep. Actually it's on kids and sleep, but I'm sure it has similar ill effects on adults. I think I'll just wait until he's asleep and make a loud noise!

It is family swim night at the city pool tonight but I don't know if we will go. I doubt the kids will remember and I don't know if I'll remind them. ;-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails