Monday, June 30, 2008

Come to think of it


I don't think the Humane Society was a really good place to take a field trip, like we did Friday with 4H. We saw this really cute, very big, very furry black dog named Winston. My daughter just thought he was the cutest thing. Now she keeps looking at me and saying Winston and then giving me the sad puppy dog eyes look. Um, no. We don't need another dog. We have 3 dogs and 3 cats! Fortunately, Winston is in the no kill section (?) of the shelter so we don't have to live with that guilt. The lady who gave us the tour said that these were the dogs considered adoptable and that they had a lot invested in these dogs, etc., and that they wouldn't show us the animals who are not so lucky. (sad!) Anyway, if you want a dog, he's available. Look at that face!

2 comments:

Freakmom said...

Winston is adorable. Please, Mom, please??

hee hee

Don't ship him to me.

Fatcat said...

If you don't stop begging, young lady, that is exactly what I will do, lol! I can have him there in a couple of days!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails