Thursday, June 26, 2008

How the dogs did.

When we went on vacation, we took our dogs to a lady who does not generally do dog-sitting, but she is a friend of my brother and he knew that she had a little kennel in her backyard. After meeting the dogs when we dropped them off, she decided that since they were housetrained and seemed reasonably friendly, she'd keep them in the house with her dog. Apparently though, it didn't work out. She called me to let me know that she wouldn't be home for the pickup time and that the dogs would be out back in the kennel. When I asked her how they did, she said "Freckles is not my friend. She does not like me." Apparently Freckles tried to bite her. I guess we'll be scheduling in advance at a regular dog boarding facility next time because of little miss grouchy. Max, of course, was a gentleman.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails