Sunday, June 01, 2008

Still working (part 2).


I hope to be done soon. I did take a break today and go to my brother and sister-in-law's house for a while. It was nice to relax a little. I left my husband and kids there to play in the pool and I came back home to work. I stopped at the grocery store on the way back because I needed to get the Mentos and Coke for tomorrow's science day at the park. The lady who checked out the groceries must not have seen Mythbusters because she didn't even notice I was buying Mentos and Coke. These 2 substances explode in a fountain when mixed together, something we're going to do tomorrow at the park. We're also going to do some Alka-Seltzer Rockets and a couple of other things which I can't even remember. I did the planning last Sunday because I knew this week was going to get crazy. (And it did!) I'll have to take time in the morning to refresh my mind about it, sometime between the 5 dentist appointments we have at 11:00 and the park day which starts at 1:00.

2 comments:

Freakmom said...

Hope science day is a "blast"! Have fun!

Amy said...

I've heard of the mentos & coke....but I'd love to hear about the alka-seltzer rockets. That sounds cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails