Sunday, June 15, 2008

I don't know.

I'm not sure why I haven't felt like blogging lately. I refuse to feel guilty about it. This week is going to be very busy and I don't know if I'll have much time to blog this week either so don't expect much! Tomorrow, I've got to get this house cleaned up, then I'll be going to the funeral home. Then, Tuesday, we've got a homeschool group meeting. Then Wednesday, the birthday party. Then, Thursday, we're going on vacation. The excitement in this house is something to see - for the kids. The parents are thinking about how much they still have to do! Arrange for dog care, arrange for auto feeding for the cats, clean the house, clean out the van, get the van's rear air conditioning fixed ... the list goes on and on. Hopefully, we can relax once we get there.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails