Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Another day, another bazillion things to do.

Today I'm going to be cleaning some more, doing more laundry, calling the lady who is hopefully going to babysit the dogs, baking the birthday cake, (what idiot thought the night before vacation would be a good night for a birthday party? Oh yeah, that was me!), starting to pack and I don't know what else --- oh, I remember now, working at my job (can't forget that!).

In the back of my mind, I'll be thinking a bit about Sherry and her family. She's going to be buried today. I still can't wrap my brain around it, even though I've known it was coming for months.

Also, the other back corner of my mind is planning out next year's homeschool curriculum, thanks to the big old catalog I've been looking at in all my spare time. I'm making a list of all the things I'd like to buy and in about a month, I'll have it narrowed down to the 3 or 4 things I might actually buy. ;-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails