Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Still not back to school.

I'm reading all the posts on Facebook about the crying-over-hours of homework kids, the kids whining about working so hard all day and now they just want to play and they are not allowed to, kids being gone from home 9 hours a day and I am thinking what are we doing?  I joined into this madness when my kids were little.  I woke them up at 6:30 in the morning and took them to school.  My oldest was going into 6th grade when we finally stopped.  We decided to keep him home for 1 year, just to let him grow up a little before middle school (and to help me adjust!) and that was all it took.  Homeschooling was SO MUCH EASIER and so much more fun and relaxing and wonderful.  It is pretty much the best parenting decision we ever made.




Just some random pictures of homeschooling past ....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails