Sunday, August 24, 2014

Doing nothing and feeling kind of guilty about it.

I woke up with a splitting headache this morning.  Despite that, I got up and went to church, but I didn't end up staying the whole time.  I came home, took some more Tylenol and laid down.  I was supposed to go to my niece's second birthday party, but I didn't feel up to it.  I took a very long nap.  After my nap, I did feel better and got some housekeeping done, played a little bit of Words With Friends, watched a little Mythbusters and a little CSI, and did some art journaling.  I also got some of my art framed, which I've been meaning to do.  It's difficult because I don't like cutting the art pages, but the sketchbooks I buy are odd sizes for framing.  I may have to start cutting them before I draw on them.  I think that would be less painful.

My oldest son starts classes tomorrow and so my youngest son should also start classes, but I have a doctor's appointment and we have gym day and I'm not sure if we will.  Tuesday is starting to look better and better.  I still haven't ordered any supplies or books, but it wouldn't be the first time we actually started school before ordering.  I can start him with some reading.  I think I'll work on a plan for that tomorrow between the doctor and the gym.

I'm sure it will be fine.  :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails