Friday, August 08, 2014

Branches.

I



I did draw a couple of branches and a tree and a flower with lots of different colored petals.  It was fun and relaxing, which is why I do it.  I have not been all that pleased with any of the art in this current sketchbook, but oh well.  I did give a few of them to one of the ladies that takes care of my mom in her new place.  I treasure those people.  Last night mom had chest pain which she could not describe very well, so I took her to the nurse's station and had her completely checked out.  It's such a relief to be able to do that.  It turns out it was most likely acid reflux and we got her feeling good again before I came home.  Here are some pictures of the garden there where my mom lives now, that my son took last week.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails