Sunday, August 31, 2014

Positive encouragement.

Hope all is wonderful with you guys! I love keeping up with your kiddos adventures through Facebook! Wondering if you have any advice/wisdom/websites/helpful hints for me and Scott as we embark on the adventures of home school? We've decided it's what we want to do at least until middle school. If not for your children turning out so well!

I got this note on Facebook today from a family friend with a 2-year-old. How cool is that?


Then today I got another message from her that said 
thank you so much for your encouraging words and helpful information! The last part of the message was supposed to say "if it weren't for your kiddos turning out so well we wouldn't feel so confident and strongly about our decision." I'm super excited and so thankful and blessed to have someone like you to help and guide me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails