Sunday, August 03, 2014

Moving, moving.

We helped our friends move boxes last night.  With all the delays with the rental truck, etc. we didn't even begin until 8:30 p.m.  They are well loved everywhere they go, so they had a lot of help.  I'm not sure, but I think we had at least 20 people.  It went pretty quickly, though it was hot.  The air is not working at the house yet, so it was quite warm.  Another friend brought dinner for all the movers.  We didn't get home until 11:00 p.m. and I stayed up reading a book until after midnight, so I am a wee bit exhausted today.  I am going to see my mom today and not much else.  Tomorrow is a big day because I have to take mom to the pain clinic and I have to pick her up where she lives 45 minutes from my home and bring her back to our hometown before 9:00 a.m.  Then I hope that will go well and they don't make us wait too awfully long at the clinic because I am not a fan of waiting and also I hope and pray that the steroid shot that the doctor gives her will work very, very, very well for her because the last one did not and she has been in a lot of pain.  :-(

After this, I really need to get going on selling my mom's house.  It's not something I want to do but I have to do a lot of things I don't want to.  I'd like to be able to buy it and keep it for a few years until my son could buy it as he'd like to, but I don't think we can afford to do that.  Story of my life.  :-(


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails