Tuesday, February 04, 2014

This and that.

We have a pain clinic appointment today.  As always, I am kind of dreading it.  On the other hand, I haven't been spending as much time with mom lately, so I am kind of looking forward to spending more time with her.  The lady at the assisted living care home that she is in says that our visits are disrupting to mom, so we have all been visiting less.  There are a lot of people who love mom, so when I say that we are all visiting less, I mean she's down to maybe 10 visits from family members a week?  I am not sure what to do about this.  I don't want mom agitated, but I also don't want to not see her.  She's on an anti-anxiety medication now and that may help the situation.  I am also on the lookout for activities for her to do since she's having a hard time crocheting now.  :-( 

The kids got caught being up and out of their rooms last night after 1:00 a.m. so they have double chores today. 

We still have snow, so I am going to allow extra time to pick mom up and get to the clinic, so I'd better get going. 

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails