Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Still here.

I'm still here.  Life is marching on.  The science experiments are ongoing in the kitchen.  The weather is beautiful.  My son in Mississippi was supposed to chat with us tonight but he was AWOL.  My mom is okay.  Her sister is having a lot of problems with her rheumatoid arthritis and so mom and I went out to visit her today.  Usually she comes to see mom and I see her there.  I volunteered in the children's hospital last night.  I've realized that it makes me happy, being able to comfort those little ones.   Just thinking about them today would make me smile.  I wish I could do it more often, or have it as a paid job.  I really don't want to go to nursing school though.  :-)  We played a couple of hours of rock band tonight and my voice is tired, so we are going to watch Monk instead of doing our read-aloud, the second book of the brotherband chronicles. 

And that's the summary for today. 

I hope you all are having a good evening! 

1 comment:

Donna said...

Thank you for posting on my blog asking how we are doing, I really appreciate it!
I wish we lived closer we seem to be going thru so much of the same things....
Love your blog posts, I try and read them even if I haven't posted in awhile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails