Thursday, October 11, 2012

In a cooking mood.

I think when I am in a cooking mood, it may be a sign of my good mental health, since after my Dad passed away, I couldn't face cooking for months.   I've really been enjoying it lately though.   I've been looking up and finding some really good recipes on line.  Here are some yummy ones.  I have adapted all of them to gluten free, if they aren't already.

Rice Noodle no-boil lasagna.
This one is already brilliantly gluten free.

Pumpkin Cinnamon Pancakes. 
I just used a gluten free pancake mix.

Scalloped potatoes
I used 1 can of Progresso cream of mushroom soup since it is gluten free.

It seems like when you first go gluten free, all you can find is gluten free bread recipes, but you need other things too, right?

Anyway, I missed getting to video chat with my son again today (schedule conflicts) but I am still doing okay, enjoying the cooler weather and cooking up a storm. 

I do need some hot chocolate though.

Or hot cider.

Hmmm.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I've been doing alot more baking here lately. Don't know if it's the nice fall weather or its just YOUR fault for starting it all off with the pumpkin pie cravings you gave me. Alli & I have made several batches of cookies, we did the pumpkin pies & I made pumpkin bread this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails