Saturday, October 06, 2012

Friday stuff.

Yesterday, we had what we like to call a big day.  We had a homeschool gym day which was really nice and then my daughter and I went to a dinner playhouse, well, for dinner and a play.  Our church was going and the driver could get a free ticket, so I filled up my Suburban with people and we went.  I think it will probably be a once in a lifetime thing for us, because it's expensive and time consuming.  We left at 4:45 and didn't get home until 11:00 p.m. and it involved a lot of sitting.  We saw a play called The Church Basement Ladies 2 and it was cute and extremely well done, but well, it's just not us, I don't think.   I dunno.  We have an invite to go to a movie tonight, but I think we might just stay home.  After that day, I need some home time. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails