Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday fun stuff.

Here is a just adorable little fall craft that's pretty nearly free.   I might adapt this for a shorter word and maybe Christmas colors.  Maybe Noel? 

Free printables here, cute ones.  I love free printables for some reason. Here are some more.    

Here's a really yummy fall recipe.  I do apologize in advance for any fatness this may cause.  It only has 223 calories though, I calculated it this morning when I should have been working.  That's really not that bad. 


Crustless sweet potato pie.
Sweet potato - cooked without salt 4 cup, cubes
Sugar - Granulated (sucrose), 2 cup
Milk - Nonfat (fat free or skim), 2 cup
Eggs  6 large
Butter - Unsalted, 5 tbsp
Vanilla extract  2 tsp
Cinnamon, 2 tsp
Pumpkin pie spice, 2 tsp
Salt 2 tsp
Pamelas Products - Gluten Free Baking Pancake Mix, 6 tablespoons (Or baking mix of your choice)

Mix with mixer until it is smooth-ish. :-) Pour into 2 pie pans and bake at 350 for 1 hour, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. This pie only has 223 calories per serving, whereas a quick google search tells me that regular sweet potato pie with crust is 300-400 calories a serving. You won't miss the crust, trust me. :-)

Fun Halloween Labels - I like to print these out and put them on products in the pantry and fridge and see if anyone notices.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails