Thursday, September 01, 2011

Cool chart.

 
I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was very interesting.   I want to give credit where credit is due but I had a hard time figuring that out.  On Pinterest there was a link to this blog but I couldn't find the chart on there to list it.  It also lists this site at the bottom of the chart, but I couldn't find the chart on that site to link it either.  See if you can click on it and enlarge it enough to read it well. I couldn't get it any bigger.  Maybe you could find a magnifying glass and read it or just look at it here, where its a little bit larger.

Okay, someone way smarter than me, Gidget, found the original.  Here it is!   Take a look.  It' worth a read.

3 comments:

Gidget said...

That is so cool! I'm going to have to make my screen blow up so that I can really see it but I wonder if it's for sale somewhere? It looks all shiny and glossy...

Thanks for stopping by Homeschooling Unscripted :-)

Gidget said...

I found it, I found it, I found it! :-D

History of Homeschooling

Gidget said...

awww, shucks - you flatter me

I did an internet search for the site address and then History of Homeschooling - because you were right, it wasn't evident on their site but I figured that it had to be there somewhere :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails