Thursday, September 08, 2011

It's almost time.

We've been back to school since the first week of August, which, of course, means it's almost time to tweak that schedule a smidge.  I added exercise this week, which I had somehow forgotten.  My daughter and I exercised hard all summer and both of us earned the Presidential Active Lifestyle Award, (the boys claimed to want to wait to do it until it cooled off) but then in the last couple of weeks, we have been slacking.  So I added it back into their schedule.  I don't know what I'm going to do with me now that it's too cold for me to get in the pool.  :-P  Back to their schedules, I'm also going to add in a Physics course I got from Currclick last year when they had a sale/promotion thing to help a family in need.  I may take out one day of notebooking to make up for it or I may just add it in.  I might make them do a notebooking page on the physics lesson of  the day.  That might be very interesting.  The notebooking is going well. I still haven't found my camera cord, mainly because I haven't looked for it, but my daughter got a new camera and so I might get her to snap a couple of pictures of their notebooking pages to share with ya'll. 

1 comment:

Breezy Point Mom said...

You are the one who inspired me to seek the PALA Award, and I have only two more days of exercise left before I have earned it. I can't get over how much healthier I feel. Thank you for the idea. I agree that swimming is a great way to work on fitness, but when the pool is cold, why not do what I am doing - I am doing aerobic walk/jogging early in the morning before the family is up. I have been able to keep this up through the hottest summer days here in FLA and it has been great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails