Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday/Wednesday.

Last Wednesday, we were at the beach, then playing Goofy Golf, then having pizza at the Mellow Mushroom, which has the best gluten free pizza in the world.  It's funny because several of my family members couldn't remember the name of it and it got called Mellow Yellow, Magic Mushroom and several other names in our conversations.  At this point in the vacation, we were getting really tired so we would giggle about just about anything.

This Wednesday, we've got school and work and a little bit of chauffeuring and we're also babysitting my mom's dog, Tinker, which we call Tinkersitting,while my mom stays all night with her sister.   As for school, it's going okay.  My husband did decide on Teaching Textbooks Algebra 1 for the book this year, rather than Life of Fred and it seems to be going pretty well.  My youngest told me yesterday that his scores so far on the lessons were A+, A+, A, so I guess he's getting it.  I'd hate to see what my scores would be as my math is so rusty! 

1 comment:

:)De said...

Let us know how TT Algebra works for you guys. We are still trying to find something that she likes. I think I have kinda sorta decided to use LOF, but have not been able to find a cheap copy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails