Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Google Alerts.

I like to use google alerts to keep up with things I am interested in.  I get an alert every day for homeschooling and one for gluten.  That way, I get to read what's been published about these 2 topics each day on the internet.  Some of it is not worth reading, but I do see a lot of good gluten free recipes, new products and coupon offers.  Sometimes I enjoy reading the articles about homeschooling.  Unfortunately, it seems that most of them don't portray homeschooling in a very positive light or they really don't understand it at all, but still, it's good to be informed and every now and then, you get a really good article or two.  I also have a google alert for notebooking, but so far, I haven't gotten as much out of that one.  If you want to sign up to receive these in your email, visit this link. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails