Saturday, September 24, 2011

Whoops, I forgot Friday/Friday.

I forgot to post yesterday about my Friday last week and my Friday this week.  Last week, we got up in Athens, Alabama in a really beautiful hotel, drove home and then while the boys were rebooting the house (turning on the air, the water heater and the computers), doing the trip laundry and unpacking, the girl and I went to pick up the dogs and get groceries.  It worked out really well.  We found a terrific dog sitter this time and the dogs got spoiled rotten all week.  ;-)

This Friday, not as fun.  I woke up not feeling good.  I was having palpitations and feeling short of breath.  I went to the doctor and found out that I'm anemic again and that's probably the reason for the palpitations, but it also could be stress :-(.  I get to have an echocardiogram and a Holter monitor next week.  That should be fun.    So, anyway, of the 2, I've got to say I enjoyed last Friday more. 

1 comment:

Donna said...

Your vacation sure sounds like you all had a wonderful get-away!
Sorry to hear of your heart issues, hope that all goes away soon!!
Thank you sweety for posting on my blog, I really appreciate hearing the kind words : )
Donna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails