Friday, September 16, 2011

A very big field trip.

I have a confession to make.  We went on a vacation starting last Monday and just got home today.   I typed the blog posts for this week before I went and I have spent 5 days kind of off the grid.  I did check my email a couple of times, but mostly I just spent time with my family.  We went from Kentucky, to Birmingham, Alabama to the McWane Science Center, stayed the night, then went to Destin, Florida for a couple of days and then back to Huntsville, Alabama and visited the NASA Space and Rocket Center and then today we came back home.  My kids have finally seen the ocean, or at least the Gulf of Mexico.  It was really great.  I'll post more about it when I'm not so tired!

2 comments:

Freakmom said...

Welcome home! It sounds like a great trip!

:)De said...

Don't you love the freedom to just pick and go?

Welcome back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails