Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thursday/Thursday

Last Thursday, we left the beach and drove up to northern Alabama to the NASA Space and Rocket Center.  The temperature was in the 90s when we left Florida and in the 60s when we got to Alabama.  We had a pretty good time there.  The rockets are just so huge!  Some of the things that were most interesting to me were about how the astronauts ate, slept and used the bathroom.  I really think I enjoy my comforts too much to ever be that kind of pioneer. 

This Thursday, I was off from work so I did some minor housework  (not as much as I needed to do in other words), cooked a yummy chicken, broccoli, rice and cheese recipe from the Zatarain's web site and went and got my hair cut.  The kids did school and not much else.   I had to go to my mom's house 4 times, first to take care of her little dog and then to help mom with her medications.  She's got a very confusing regimen of about 2 billion eye drops a day since she had her cataract surgery.  :-(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails