Thursday, November 18, 2010

T-h-u-r-s-d-a-y.

T - Thanksgiving practice.  I'm trying my hand at baking a gluten free cornbread stuffing/dressing recipe.

H- Having the day off from work is nice, but I have to ignore several desperate emails about work that needs to be done.  If I didn't ignore them, I'd go in and work every time I had a day off.

U - Unbelieveable that next week is actually Thanksgiving, isn't it?

R -.Really, I'm always in denial this time of year.  Can it be 5 weeks until Christmas?  

S -School as usual today.

D - Darn.  My stuffing did not turn out good.   It's flavorless.  I'm not going to throw it out.  I'm going to try and flavor it up a bit.

A  - Art has been one of my interests lately.  I have been wanting to work on art all the time, but really, I should be working on my book.  This month is flying by!

Y- Yucky - I feel a little sore and achy today.  I'm not sure what's going on with me, but I am not 100%.  Still, I guess I'm about 75-80% so it's okay.  Plus, it's my day off, so I can take a nap.  :-P

4 comments:

Junosmom said...

What book are you writing?

Junosmom said...

Do you get paid for clicks on your ads? They don't appear to be Google Ads, which pay if people click on them, and I'm wondering what kind of ads you have.

Fatcat said...

I'm writing a book about what people can eat when they have to be gluten free, since I've been gluten free for a year now and feeling so much better. It's a menu plan and cookbook. I'm maybe halfway done and am hoping to finish it this month.

I get paid for the google ads that I have at the very, very bottom if people click on them. I last received a check 3 years ago or so. It's not a signficant amount. The other ads that I currently have are Currclick and if you click on that ad and buy something, I'll get a few pennies of credit at Currclick where I sometimes buy curriculum/printables. I also have an add for my own Cafepress store where I have my own T-shirt designs. That's it right now. I have had Amazon ads on my blog sometimes, but I have never earned a penny from them. :-)

Junosmom said...

Neat. My dogs have celiac. I have to cook all their food.

As to ads, I see yours now. I make a point of clicking the ads of all the blogs I regularly visit. Watch your adsense accout. I moved mine and made them bigger and I'm now actually making about $7 a week. It took me 6 years before to get $100, so part of it is having regular readership.

I don't get anything from Amazon either.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails