Monday, November 08, 2010

Still grounded.

I'm stuck home today but I'm making the most of it.  I've made vegetable soup and the best gluten free cornbread ever.  I've been doing a little cleaning on the house and working on my book.  The kids have been doing school.  The younger 2 don't have math today because they have finished the first Life of Fred book and we've got another one ordered, but it hasn't arrived yet.  I didn't feel like finding any math to assign so I assigned a few extra chores instead. They were thrilled.  :-P

2 comments:

Amy said...

That stinks that you're still grounded....hopefully that all gets straightened out soon!

What Fred book did y'all finish & which are you going to do next? I'm curious because I did Fractions with Michael.....I debated about keeping on with the series or going back to Saxon & ended up going back to Saxon. Now I'm thinking about ordering the Algebra ones. Tell me what you think.

Fatcat said...

Amy,

The 2 younger kids just finished prealgebra with biology and will be doing prealgebra with economics. The oldest is doing Life of Fred geometry and Teaching Textbooks Algebra 2. We like both Life of Fred and Teaching Textbooks very much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails