Monday, November 29, 2010

Lots to do.

I've got a lot to do today.  First work, then make all kinds of doctor's appointments and cook and homeschool and do whatever needs to be done to the house.  Then I need to go to the library and return some things and pick up the next Ranger's Apprentice.  We're listening to them all again.  It's funny because the first time I read them and it was with my Kentucky accent and now we're listening to the audio books and the man reading them has an Australian accent.  Plus, there are so many names that I pronounced one way and he pronounces another.  Sometimes we find these extremely funny, so it's fun to listen to them again with someone else reading. Anyway, back to what I need to do - At some point today I should work on my book, I should start Christmas shopping or at least get some idea where we're headed with that ....  The kids also want to put up the Christmas tree which will require an expedition into my closet and I'm not sure if I'll be able to come out of there alive so if you don't hear from me, that's why. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails