Monday, November 15, 2010

Now, the waiting.

We had a great time walking around the park taking pictures by every pretty tree and rock, by the lake, on benches, walking towards the camera, walking away from the camera, everything we could think of.  My friend took at least 100 pictures.  I saw some of them on her digital camera screen and they looked really good.  Now I have to wait until she gives me a CD with all the pictures and then I get to print the ones I want.  I can't wait to see them.  You know when you get your kids pictures taken at one of the commercial studios, you have to wait approximately 2 weeks?  Well, I have to wait all the way until tomorrow!  Whew.  Think I'll make it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you will post a few for your followers to see!!

Just read through a few of your blogs and couldn't believe you were "grounded" from driving. I agree it can be a blessing and a hardship. I'm glad you were able to get through it.

Need to read some more to see how your children are all doing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails