Monday, November 08, 2010

My new addiction.

It's cornbread.  That cornbread I made today was so good.  I ate a bunch of it.  I ate it instead of the veggie soup for dinner. I ate it as an after dinner snack.  Every minute that I wasn't eating cornbread, I was thinking about eating cornbread.  Okay, maybe I am exaggerating a little but, wow, that stuff is good. I haven't had any cornbread at all for over a year since going gluten free.  I bought the gluten free corn meal at Whole Foods a few weeks back and today used the recipe on the back of the bag to make the  cornbread.  I used masa flour and gluten free Bisquick instead of wheat flour and put in creamed corn and onions.  Yummy. 

I know what I'm going to have for breakfast.  

2 comments:

Junosmom said...

Love cornbread!

Sherri said...

Yummy!!!
I used to make great homemade cornbread. One day I messed up and used Jiffy...now that's all my husband wants. He said that I just can't get it sweet enough!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails