Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday, finally.

I'm finally doing my Friday blog post.   I've thought of several things throughout the day but now that I have sat down, at last, to write it, I can't think of them.  School got done.  Work got done.  Basically though, I can't think of anything to blog about.

Hmm.

Let me see what I can remember.

I do recall at one point today the kids asking to do more biology.  That has not happened before so that was interesting.  

We added 5 more dollars to our 'sacrifice for World Vision' can for a total, now of 7.16 cents.  I kind of think it would be cool to do one of those micro-loans, get the money back at some point, then loan it to someone else.   That might be a fun family project for years to come. Maybe we can add to it as we go along.

I did not work on my book today.   I'm pretty much procrastinating about that now.  Maybe tomorrow?    Or not.

I'm downloading several free things from Currclick  They have one thing free each week but they have a bunch of things that are always free so I'm taking a look at those.

Another odd thing, we have a houseguest tonight for a sleepover and Freckles is pretty much behaving herself.  Maybe she's mellowing out?

That is the sum total of all the thoughts I have right now.  I'm tired and there's just not that much going on in my head.  I think I'll make it an early night if I can.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hi! I love to read your blog and compare homeschool days:) I learned about a group called Kiva last week. It is a online micro-loan company for women in Africa. I think the smallest amount is $25. Just thought I would pass on the info. It's such a cool idea! Good luck!
Anna- georgeandannajones@blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails