Friday, November 19, 2010

Maybe today.

Maybe this evening I will work on my book or maybe I'll just go shopping.  I haven't decided yet.   There are some things I need to pick up and it is grocery day.  On the other hand, we're not desperate for anything and groceries could wait a day or two.   The kids are doing school and I'm done with work so I feel like I could just do anything.  It's kind of a nice feeling and kind of not.  Sometimes it's nice to actually have to do something if you know what I mean?  Sometimes you just have no choice and you need to do something in particular and you just do it.  Period.  There's no questioning yourself at those times.  When I have a lot of choices, sometimes I feel overwhelmed with them or sometimes I feel guilty for what I chose and what I didn't.  For example, I should have cleaned out the kitchen cabinets but I just read a book.  You know what I mean?  Does anyone else feel this way? 

1 comment:

Junosmom said...

yes - all the time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails