Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Off.

I'm off today and tomorrow. I'm still trying to get used to my job and to be honest, I've been a bit crabby. I come home from work exhausted and wondering if I should've taken this job. I'm working very hard. Yesterday though, I started using the built in keyboard tray which is adjustable in many different ways and I did okay with the back pain. It was better. I hesitate to say that because it was better the first day with my new chair and then horrible again the next, so who knows? I'm going to try and enjoy these 2 days I have off. I've got a list of 14 things I need to get done (some of them can wait a while) and I may see how many of those I can cross off the list. We may go to the library today. I have a ton of things I need to request the library to get for me, either on interlibrary loan or for them to purchase. I've gotten to the point that I always ask the library first before buying a book. We also need to do school today. Even though my work schedule makes it weird, we still need to get it done. The temptation is when I'm off to go places all day and not do school. We do have mold growing in our petri dishes though and we need to look at it under the microscope, do the rest of our science, language arts/art, novel way and geography. I'd like to hurry up and get it done though so we can go to town this afternoon. The library is calling to me. I need my book fix.

1 comment:

Amy said...

What kind of books do you like to read? I've got 3 going right now. ;-P Have you read the Twilight books? I just picked the first one up from Sams this past Friday & I'm already half way thru it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails