Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hopefully

I will be able to adjust to my new lifestyle of working outside the home and won't do TOO much whining here or in real life. I need to change my blog header so that it no longer says "work at home". I'll get to that one of these days. I worked last night, 7 hours, and I did okay with it. At one point, I was getting tired and sore and stiff and sleepy and I took my lunch break then and ate a sandwich and then took about a 10 minute walk outside in the cold. That woke me up and helped with the stiffness too and I was able to get it done. I also worked up my courage to call the IT help desk and request that a word expander be installed on my computer. Hopefully they will be able to do that for me. That will help a lot. I ordered a new chair and that should come in the next couple of days. Little by little, I'm getting things together.

Today though, the focus is school. I've got to get busy on my new list which includes cleaning and exercising, because if I don't do my list, the kids get the day off. Just a sneaky way to get myself to do the things I need to do but don't want to ...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails