Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Frustrated.

I've tried to post a bunch of pictures and it's not working. It's frustrating. Otherwise today is okay. I don't have to work. I'm going to be making some sweet potato pies and getting the house in order a little bit. (I guess) The kids are doing school (kind of) and I've been trying to think of Christmas ideas, looking a little at the Black Friday ads and wondering how in the world we are going to pull it off this year. Every year it seems to be harder? The kids are getting older and their tastes get more expensive and it's hard to figure out what to get them and everyone else. I can see why older people just give money. Maybe my kids would like a gift card this year?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :o)

Sweetums was easy this year. She wanted a dollhouse and a Johnny Cash cd. LOL.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails