Monday, November 03, 2008

Good day.

I started my new job today. There are 2 days of orientation at the beginning. This first one went really well. This hospital really treats their employees well and I think I'm really going to like working there. Of course, I haven't gotten into my department yet and I'm not sure how the atmosphere is going to be there. I hope my co-workers are a bunch of upbeat people who have a good time at work while getting a lot done. That would be ideal. Hopefully I'll like it and be able to stay there for a long time.

While I was gone, my family cleaned my house including thoroughly cleaning out the fridge. That was a really nice surprise. Now I'm going to expect that every day. :-)

2 comments:

Ineke said...

can't they come over to the Netherlands too?
Congratulations on the job btw.

Amy said...

Glad to hear your first day went well. Praying that this will be a wonderful spot for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails