Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Unusual.

I had an unusual kind of lonely day yesterday.  My husband worked of course, my oldest son worked 7 hours and 15 minutes, which is long for his part time job and my youngest 2 kids went down the street to babysit.  Everyone was gone for around 8 hours and it was just me and the dogs here.  Last week when the kids babysat, they came home around 2:30 so I was kind of planning on that - big mistake.  I was planning to go see mom yesterday, but then my daughter told me that she had cut her foot on a metal part of the grill in the back yard and so I called the pediatrician to see if she needed a tetanus shot.  Turns out she does, so I said I'd bring her to their shot clinic between 1 and 5.  So then, she didn't come home by 5 and I called my doctor's office to see if they could see her and do the shot.  They could today.  So now I have to take her around noon today, come home finish working and then go see my mom today as well.  It seems like I spent all day yesterday waiting and now I have to cramp a lot into one day but that's how it often seems to go.  My daughter has been known to feel like she is going to pass out at the very mention of a shot, so this should be interesting.  :-P

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails