Monday, June 09, 2014

Funny things I almost typed.

Saturday was a bad day for me for almost-typos.  Fortunately, the way I edit, with 2 spell checks and then a general look over the whole report, I catch most of these.  (My Quality Assurance spot checks are good, so I must be doing okay.)  These are a few of the near-miss almost mistakes I made and caught and changed (with pictures!)  What a difference one letter can make!  

So the first one I typed was heron addiction.  

Isn't that some kind of bird?

And the second one was rug abuse.

I tend to make this one a lot, I really have to watch for it.
 And the third one of the day was underling eating disorder, which I typed instead of underlying eating disorder.
Underling what?!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails