Monday, June 02, 2014

Fun times.

One of my homeschool buddies has loaned us a couple of her kids for a couple of days.  We've been having fun.  They are right now having fun with, of all things, the Myer's Briggs Personality Type test, trying to figure everyone out.  I am apparently an INFJ according to the way I answered the quesitons.  I think that's partly correct.  Here's the description

INFJs direct their energy inward. They are energized by spending time alone and have a few close friends. They are independent and deliberate. INFJs are highly intuitive and are deep thinkers. Their thought process is complex and abstract. They are idealistic and future-focused.

INFJs are Feelers that make decisions with their heart. They are empathetic, warm and caring. INFJs are often quick at their tasks and enjoy finishing them. They seek closure. INFJs lives are scheduled and structured. They have a controlled and organized nature.

Except for that last part.  I'm not controlled and organized.  I'm chaotic and messy a lot of the time, but mostly, when I am supposed to be someplace, I'm there.

It's been interesting doing this.  :-)

Now they are playing Curses the board game.

Fun times.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails