Sunday, February 26, 2012

Not much.

That's what we're doing today.  Oldest son is sick again and he's watching a McGyver marathon and the younger 2 are being supportive and watching it with him, because basically it's free screen time.  I loved McGyver when I was a kid, but now, it doesn't really hold my interest, so I'm not really watching it with them.  I'm doing other things.  Just to say we accomplished something, even though we didn't have much in the way of motivation, my daughter and I cleaned out half my closet and put in a shelving unit for it that I bought back in January.  Tomorrow, we'll try and get the other half, I guess.  We might need to take some time off from school and get some spring cleaning done.  I wish I could take off work too, but I can't.  I can, however, get up earlier and hit my work a little harder each morning, so that I'll have the afternoons to do the spring cleaning.  Doesn't that sound like loads of fun?  Yeah, I thought so.  That's how I did last years spring cleaning in the afternoons after work, but last year I wasn't working as many hours as I am now.  :-/


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails