Friday, February 24, 2012

It's been weird.

Having my husband on first shift.  He now only has a 4 day work week, working 10 hours per day and he did get some stuff done this week on his 3 days off that I was happy about.  One of our shutters had fallen off and he put it back on and secured all the rest of them more firmly, so maybe they won't fall off as well.  I was not as productive on my one day off this week, yesterday, but did take the girl to Hobby Lobby and visit my friend's daughter in the hospital as well as going to my doctor, so it wasn't a total loss.  Last night though, instead of cleaning, I sat down and watched CSI that I had gotten from Netflix.   At my office visit yesterday,  I talked to the nurse practitioner about not being able to handle the medications that the prescribed and being so dopey last week when I took them so she said one night to take one and one night to take the other and cut one of them in half.  So last night I took 1 of them and I am pretty darn dopey this morning.  I think the pain is better than the dopiness.  :-P

Youngest son is up early and doing school work, everything that he puts off until Friday.  It's kind of crazy, but it seems to work for him.  Tonight we have a board game night, so that should be fun.  Sometime today, I need to come out of my dopey fog long enough to make cupcakes for that.  I hope this medication wears off soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails